Monday, April 15, 2013

Bloopers

I am finally back to a normal weekly schedule! To kick it off, here are some photo reference "bloopers". All of these were taken during my highly productive photo reference sessions. I'm lucky if I succeed in gathering a handful of useful shots to be used for my final paintings. I am even more lucky when I find a few gems that stand alone as works of art:

 "Approaching Vampire"

 "Head Over Heels"

 "The Devious Corgi"

 "The Phantom"

 "Man with the Jewel Eyes"

 "Mefistofele"

 "Mr. Phalenges"

 "A Friendship Rekindled"

 "Close Encounter of the Fifth Kind"

"Temporary Paralysis"

Next week I will have a more pertinent post related to applying for graduate school. I am near the end of my application experience and would love to share my insight into the process, especially to those interested in applying for an MFA in illustration. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment