Thursday, March 12, 2015

Done

Last night I put the last touch-ups on my M.A. Final Project, a series of posters for different music venues. This concludes my time at SCAD and I think it sums up very well the two areas of focus in my educational career: music and the visual arts. A big thanks to the encouragement and insight that my friends and professors have given me along the way.

For fun, you can listen to the music that these posters refer to by clicking on the links below each poster. Enjoy!

Hector Berlioz's Symphonie fantastique. Fourth movement: "Marche au supplice" (March to the Scaffold). Link.


Richard Wagner's Der Ring des Nibelungen. Opera one of four: Das Rheingold. Link.


Igor Stravinsky's The Rite of Spring. Link.

This one isn't based on a specific piece, but here is good example of  "new music". I find the performer's outfit very befitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment